Digital Fellow, Digital Scholarship Lab, Graduate Center, CUNY (Fall 2015-present)
- Directed development and administration of GCDI workshop series for Fall 2016 – Spring 2019.
- Consulting with faculty and graduate students for strategic use of digital tools in research.
Graduate Teaching Fellow and Adjunct Instructor, Psychology Department, Hunter College, CUNY (Fall 2011-Summer 2015)
- Responsibilities included supervising Teaching Assistants, developing curriculum, and teaching courses ranging from 20 to 150 students.
- Instructor: Psychology of Human Sexuality (Spring 2013, Fall 2013, Spring 2014), Social Psychology (Spring 2012, Fall 2012, Summer 2014, Summer 2015)
- Teaching Assistant: Health Psychology (Spring 2012), Experimental Psychology (Fall 2011), Social Psychology (Fall 2011)
Faculty Liaison, New Media Lab, Graduate Center, CUNY (Fall 2015-Spring 2016)
- Consulting with faculty on digital projects related to their research or teaching, providing conceptual direction and technical advice.
Writing Across the Curriculum Fellow, Center for Academic Writing, Kingsborough Community College, CUNY (Fall 2014-Spring 2015)
- Advised students on development of independent research plans, and on topics including thesis statements, essay structure, literature review, and citation.
- Led workshops for faculty on WordPress and worked with individual faculty to support WordPress use in their courses.
Sweeney, P. (2018). Teaching Qualitative Inquiry to Ignite the Social Psychological Imagination. Qualitative Psychology.